|Combining 1,440 watts of power and Hoover's most advanced
suction technology, this upright vacuum picks up dirt other vacuums would miss and
captures it inside two sealed, hygienic chambers rather than a messy bag. Three filters--a
prefilter, an anti-allergen HEPA cartridge filter, and a final filter--ensure that clean
air returns to the room. The twin chambers of the dirt cup are easily removed for
emptying. All three filters can be rinsed, and the final filter can be washed.
Accompanying the vacuum is a powered hand tool for stairs, upholstery, and automobiles.
Two other tools--an upholstery nozzle and a dusting brush--are included and can be stowed,
along with the hand tool, in a handy compartment. Other features of the 44-inch-high
vacuum include a headlight to illuminate the 15-inch cleaning swath, a carpet height
adjustment, edge groomers to clean along baseboards, and a soft bumper to protect
furniture. The vacuum assembles with four screws (included).
- Captures dirt in sealed, hygienic chambers instead of bag
- Powered hand tool for stairs, upholstery, automobiles
- HEPA filter protects against allergens
- Vacuums 15-inch swath illuminated with headlight; adjusts for carpet
- Stretch hose for onboard tools: upholstery nozzle, dusting brush